Blog Schmog.
But it's a good way to record and communicate our experience here in Delhi--in India! So I'll start with my most lasting impression today and work backwards and forwards from here.
We've been here more than a month and today I saw our first house lizard crawling across the kitchen wall. We knew lizards lived indoors, but this one was a little bigger and courser skinned than I might have wished. Do lizards avoid humans the way mice do? Are they interested in fragrant lotions and shampoos? Will lizards drink from the water glass I left on the counter the way cats do? These are the questions keeping me up tonight.
But it's a good way to record and communicate our experience here in Delhi--in India! So I'll start with my most lasting impression today and work backwards and forwards from here.
We've been here more than a month and today I saw our first house lizard crawling across the kitchen wall. We knew lizards lived indoors, but this one was a little bigger and courser skinned than I might have wished. Do lizards avoid humans the way mice do? Are they interested in fragrant lotions and shampoos? Will lizards drink from the water glass I left on the counter the way cats do? These are the questions keeping me up tonight.
So did you find the answers to your lizard questions? I know a little about bearded dragons they actually like people and don't need water. So proud of you for writing a blog I knew you could do it!! Dianne
ReplyDeleteOk, Diane, that's not comforting. But our little lizard is not a bearded dragon, thankfully. I haven't seen it again.
ReplyDelete